A preventive way of thinking is the main attitude that enables you to achieve significant results.
The process includes:
– Identification of the food safety hazards and significant risks.
– Identification of the control measures capable of eliminating the relevant food safety hazards or reducing them to an acceptable level.
– Definition of the operation parameters needed to ensure the control measures effectiveness, including monitoring procedures and corrective action in case of failure.
– Validation of the control measures.
– Implementation, verification, and improvement of the HACCP system development, implementation, and certification of an HACCP system is a continuous journey, with the independent audit representing one element of the total assessment process.