Certified clients are approved to use the Registration Certificate, Trade Mark, or Certification Logo subject to the following conditions:
– Use of references to certification shall be restricted to correspondence, advertising, and promotional material that is directly applicable to the scope of registration as shown on the Registration Certificate.
– Where there may be ambiguity with regard to the context in which the logo is used, then the client must ensure that any such ambiguity is removed.
– Use of the logo must be such that it is reproduced as per the original without any restriction on size.
– Use shall be such that there is no implication that the goods or services themselves are approved by ICI.
– ICI will review use of certificates or logos where a client may be uncertain as to its validity and correctness.
– Where use of the certificate or logo is deemed to be unacceptable, then the client must take all necessary steps to remove from circulation any such unacceptable material.
– Logos may be reproduced in any one single color with white text.
– ICI take no responsibility for any costs associated with unacceptable or inappropriate use of marks that result from any form of advertising.
– Certification logos are not to be used on laboratory test, calibration, or inspection reports
Use of the accreditation marks is subject to the conditions detailed below: